Inspection, Service and Maintenance
Independent Studio Services’ engineers can carry out compliance and safety audits which focus on safety standards set by regulation agencies. The audits will determine what steps should be taken to comply with local and national regulations.
Our extensive experience with LOLER inspections of theatres, TV studios, conference centres, schools, and for a wide range of local authority facilities provides clients with a breadth of knowledge essential in securing a workplace and avoiding costly downtime.
We regularly provide full maintenance packages streamlined to suit individual needs as well as planned preventative maintenance. Should we find fault with the equipment during an inspection, the client would have the choice of asking us to carry out remedial repairs.
- stage equipment
- flying systems, powered and manual counterweight
- lighting grids and suspension equipment
- stage elevators and associated lifting equipment and accessories
- preventative maintenance packages
- proof load testing compliance
- full risk assessment and safety audits
- statutory LOLER examinations
All installations are carried out in strict compliance to code and current regulations.« Back to All Services